Hello!!

AviatrixPinUp

Hi All,

I am new (der) and thought I would pop in and say hi.

I am AviatrixPinUp, I hold a GFPT and am finally getting back into flying after dusting off my headset and logbook and hope to have my PPL by the end of next year. I am also an Aviation Photographer (In the process of setting up so am looking for people who will allow me to take pics of them for my portfolio) and am married with 2 gorgeous kids. My hubby is an ex grade 1 instructor turn procedure designer so I guess I can't escape aviation, but why would I want too lol

Really looking forward to getting to know you all and also any other pilots in Sunny Canberra,

Cheers,

AP

Hi AP, welcome to our forums.

You've got to have a hobby of some kind to spend yor money on, might as well be something you enjoy. Keep us informed about progress.

There's a few in the Canberra area, no doubt they'll introduce themselves soon.

Regards, Decca.098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

G'day AP, great to have you here. :thumb_up:

Aviation photography (well any photography really!) is pretty fun, I'm rather a pretty bland amateur photo taker, but have fun all the same! :big_grin:

You could take pictures of me if you're game, but I'm way up in Sunny Qld, so gonna be pretty hard, unless you have a good zoom...? 040_nerd.gif.a6a4f823734c8b20ed33654968aaa347.gif :clown:

Have fun and take care,