Howzit down under

Guest Scribe

Guest Scribe

...and another one from SA bites the Oz dust... ouch! a not-so-perfect touchdown... I'm a regular on our own flying forum microlighters.co.za and hope you guys will pop in sometime.

I'm mad about flying, will hop into or onto anything that vaguely resembles a flying machine, but trikes are my passion. I'm madly in love with a rather dashing Mainair Blade with a flashy history and can-do attitude.

Guest Scribe

Hi Chris, thanks for the welcome, hope to have something of value to contribute from time to time. You're also most welcome to pop over onto our microlighters site and say hi to the guys on our side of the pond - we've got quite a lot in common but we're maybe just a touch more off the wall, hehe

Guest sypkens

Howzit boet and all the other south africans that have registered recently,

Ex Saffa from Joburg married to an aussie (yes it makes the tri-nations and cricket interesting) now living in Brisbane and flying a drifter.

Welcome to all and hope you enjoy your time here.

To all the australian forum members I had the opportunity to fly in a trike in south africa over a game farm with a friend which was unforgettable. If you ever make it over there try and see if you can get an experience like that. This was also the experience that made me start my license on my return to Aus after the holiday.

Once again, welcome and enjoy.

Regards,

Jan

Guest Scribe

Hi Sypkens, thanks for the warm welcome to us S'effrikkens. Considering that you have your own private ex-Saffa/Aussie supporters' team at home, you should perhaps consider inviting a good ref over when the tri-nations & cricket matches are being shown to keep a firm control of what goes on in front of the TV, hehe.

Wishing you blue skies and happy flying in your Drifter.