From RPC to PPL

hi everyone,

I have finished my RPC last month and I continued my navigation training with RAO aircraft. Now, I have met all the requirements for PPL. someone advised me to get the cross country endorsements first, then do the convertion from RPC to RPL and the cross country endorsement will become Nav endorsement in the convertion, after that I can take PPL exam but that's a really expensive way so can I go directly to PPL without getting cross country endorsement and doing the convertion?

please give me some advice

thanks 

You need XC hours for the PPL, so you can either do it as part of your RPC, then port it over to the RPL (with 2 hours IF) in a cheaper aircraft, or you can do your XC hours in a VH- aircraft, but either way they need to be done. From your description, you do not currently meet the requirements for a PPL.

You need XC hours for the PPL, so you can either do it as part of your RPC, then port it over to the RPL (with 2 hours IF) in a cheaper aircraft, or you can do your XC hours in a VH- aircraft, but either way they need to be done. From your description, you do not currently meet the requirements for a PPL.

thank you for your reply 

I have done 5 hours XC solo with not less than 150 nm and 2 full stop landing, and 2 hours IF with RAO registered airplane, so in my next step, I should do the convertion from RPC to RPL or I can straight to PPL?

There is a lot more you need to do before ppl

RPC is equivalent to RPL only

Once you have your rpl you must pass both the rpl and ppl exams before you can book a ppl flight test regardless of what you have done in RAA

There is a lot of extras covered in PPL that will be tested that arent in RPC or RPL so you need additional flight training

You will also need to train in controlled airspace for PPL

There was a very honest thread a while back from someone that had gone from RPC to PPL and the extra learning they had to do. 

But to answer what i expect your question is, there is nothing stopping you going for your ppl without attaining your rpl but you will be doing the same things anyway eg. flight training and exams the only thing you will save is an rpl flight test (which would be a good investment anyway so you are used to the format for when you do your ppl test).