T 300 rear spar wanted

Methusala

Guest TOSGcentral

It will help you (and others) if you specify what model you want a rear spar for - because there are about 7 different ones that collectively may fit 57 different types/models of Thruster!!!!!!!!

Tony

T300 rear spar wanted

Thanks for your reply Tony,

the aircraft is serial no: 091 506-T300. It was

originally purchased by James Bartells Waller probably in late 1996 and was used to train pilots at Holbrook U/L Club. Some idiot has damaged the rt rear spar, probably thru insufficient care whilst transporting it in disassembled state. Hope you can help rectify this barberous act of negligence. (No, it wasn't me!) Kind regards, Don.

Guest TOSGcentral

Hi Don,

The aircraft was build in June 1991 and originally fitted with a R532 motor.

Wade Air has plenty of the spar material. This is gold anodized (for the Vision 600) but is covered by the wing skins so will not look "odd".

Note that the spars have sleeve inserts. Probe the spar internally and measure their locations then drive them out, rotate them 90 degrees and you can reuse them on the new spar.

Alternatively Wade also has new sleeving material.

I can email you a technical drawing of the wing inserts for free. But this is also in my new "Owners Handbook for TST L, TST E, T300 & T500" which is approx 200 pages of operating and technical information on the types.

Companion volumes cover all the Geminis, all the Single Seaters and all of the TST's. They are only available from myself by mail.

Aye

Tony