Scale/Pylon Event SE Qld

Mick

Just thought I would let those that might be interested know there is going to be a big Scale and Large Scale Pylon event to be held outside Ipswich Feb 14-17. There will be guys coming from New Zealand, Mike McConville of Horizon Hobbies / Hangar 9 fame will be coming from the USA and Ali Machinchy from the UK will also be competing and doing display flights. See advert below.......

GT_Air_Invite_2013_Web.jpg.37b9f235cf375e8860450ba6db66325b.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this to remind anyone who might be interested.

I will be flying this P-47 Thunderbolt. It is about 2.16 metre wingspan and weighs 13kg. It is electric powered.

Since this pic was taken I have added a dummy radial engine to the cowl and a full cockpit with pilot.

1038724988_RR.jpg.6a143721c995df09cb67eed1baf84c52.jpg

Hi Mick

I will be there on thursday and sunday. My mate will be flying his A10 warthog twin turbine it has 2 of 30lb thrust turbines there was supposed to be 2 of them Cris Venter was supposed to fly but he is crook and can not make it so it will be Glenns only instead of a formation. I will be his caller and helper. So will see you there on at least those days. It was going to be friday and sunday but his plans had to change

Mark