pete8862

Finally started

Well at last I have acquired a Sierra fuselage to start my dream of having my own aircraft, I don't mind saying its a little daunting. Most of it is together now just some bracing to finish this step, thanks to the guys at Morgan aeroworks through a few phone calls its looking great

• Like 2

Well at last I have acquired a Sierra fuselage to start my dream of having my own aircraft, I don't mind saying its a little daunting. Most of it is together now just some bracing to finish this step, thanks to the guys at Morgan aeroworks through a few phone calls its looking great

There are a few of us around Brisbane Pete who are building Morgan aircraft so if you have a problem, help is close by.

There are a few of us around Brisbane Pete who are building Morgan aircraft so if you have a problem, help is close by.

Good on you, i'm envious pete8862.

Remember a slow job, sometimes takes a long time, but in the end of it, you will be the envy of of many.

Kind regards

Planey

• Agree 1

Good stuff Pete, Garry's latest ideas elsewhere on this forum sound very good as well.

• Agree 1

I would love to come & have a look at someone else's build, could I get a phone number?