Hey there!

Guest MattyMan

Guest MattyMan

Just signed up, so I thought I might pop in and say a quick hello to everyone! This seems like an extremely well organized community, with a sense of warmness to it.

Hello MattMan and welcome aboard our friendly forum. Please feel free to look around and if there is anything you want to know, just ask.

Hope you have fun here 8)

Guest MattyMan

Thanks for the very speedy welcomes, I feel at home. :)

I came across the board via a signature on another forum, and thought I might check it out.

I'm not employed in the industry, but have an interest I'd like to expand on in aviation. :)

Guest MattyMan

Cheers mate! This forums got so much useful information, which seems to be simplified for those like me who are just getting started. Excellent community guys, keep up the good work!

Welcome to the board Matty. Glad to have another member with us, post any questions, answer any questions, and place photos in the gallery. Fleet lists are here for download, and other members site links are able to be viewed in the left pane. I would also like to say, 'Subtly each aircraft is different, and you will almost certainly be sitting in a different seat everytime you fly....' (< for those who have listened to the Qantas safety announcement too much :P)

Have fun, enjoy your stay and tell your friends!