G'day intro

Guest wiz310

G'day ya all. Nice site. I'll be hanging about here I think. :D

I'm in the middle of the west bit of Auz and I'm in the industry as well.

I think I even recognize a few of you from other places. :D

Welcome aboard mate. Welcome to the Friendliest Aviation Messaage Board in Australia.

Don't be affraid to ask any question as unlike other Message Boards we will try our best to answer your question without teasing you or making fun of you.

Thats how friendly we are here at The Aussie Aviator

Thanks for the welcome. :D rest assured I won't be shy. :D I have been having a little snoop about and I recognize a few of you from other places I frequent. :D hey ya Glenn and SP. :D

Hey. I use a few other names on other boards. :D but I'm sure you will recognize a Shifty character when you see one. :D Do you hang about any of the places Student pilot hangs about?.

Guest Chainsaw

Welcome wiz, to TAA. I'll be nice to you too (but with a suitable bribe please 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif).

Oh yea, there is nothing, nothing like the sound of round!!

Gday intro

Hi Guys,

My first post, I'm hoping to be an airline pilot, almost have GFPT. Friends with Hoggy on this forum, and know some others around, but just a general Gday on joining this forum.

Cheers,

Matt

Re: Gday intro

Hi Guys,My first post, I'm hoping to be an airline pilot, almost have GFPT. Friends with Hoggy on this forum, and know some others around, but just a general Gday on joining this forum.

Cheers,

Matt

Bout time you joined this board Matt.

Anywayz, welcome buddy, and dont be afraid to ask anything, you will find this board very welcoming.

Yes Student, old enough now to know better but have experienced "flying" not just operating a machine.

Nothing like the wind whistling past your ears and concentrating on the theory of flight to remain safely aloft.

It's nice to "operate" because your'e safe in the modern stable high powered aircraft but it aint' REALLY flying.

Real flying? ... smelling the earth again when you come down through the inversion!