Hello Everyone ..

Guest David C

Guest David C

Hi .... I've finally made it . Better late than never as the saying goes . I have been directed to this site by my mate and fellow airplane fanatic Darren Masters . We fly together from The Oaks airfield nr Camden whenever possible ( rarely these days ) , and generally love everything there is to love about aviation . I fly a Jabiru and anything else that anyone is mad enough to loan me !! . I've been around longer than most and have flown in many different types from Jodels to Jumbos and most types in between , including airships and helos .. My scanner is permanently switched on at home , much to my wife's displeasure and eyes are usually cast skywards , just in case that elusive airplane happens to sneak over the top on the RIVET 8 track ...

Guest Chainsaw

300! Congrats David.

Welcome to TAA the friendly way (mmm have I heard that before?)

Have a look at our Gallery and please feel free to contribute to it. This site has some great features and a very diverse knowledge base of plane nuts.

Cheers,

:ch:

Guest Darren Masters

Hey Dave. Welcome here mate!!! :D Good to have you join up too. 300th member? How'd you score that one? I knew I should have waited another minute... 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Guest David C

Thanks everyone for that great welcome ... I was rather surprised to see my name in lights announcing me as the 300th member . I always knew I'd be famous one day :lol: .. Once again , many thanks ..