G'day!

Guest Tony Jones

Guest Tony Jones

Hi folks,

I'm in Brissy, under the mostly night time, southern approach to RWY01, so we get to see/hear the big guns as the thrusters grind into position. Still a hell of a sight, even at my age. :)

Cheers.

Hey Tony and Welcome to TAA.net. On your left you will find links to various parts of the site, including Fleet Lists (Which I Co-ordinte, so PM Me if you know soemthing I dont ;)) of various Australian Airlines. To your right you will find the TAA.net gallery bursting with photos from the boards various photographers, feel free to upload to the gallery if you so desire. Remember, no question is a stupid question and we will best answer any questions as well as we can, likewise if you have anything to input. We have a blog service aswell, which I rarely but sometimes use, so feel free to start you own. Enjoy your time here!!

Thanks

Todd Milton

Guest Chainsaw

Welcome Tony,

TAA is certainly a great place to be. Do you have an area you particularly like? I love the Sound of Round and Cargo Heavies.

Cheers,

Chainy

Guest Tony Jones

:-) Thanks again.

Is there any regular (or non-regular) get together for Brisbane aviation fans, other than the bus trip that's been mentioned elsewhere?

Guest David747

Hello Tony.

About every 3 months, the Brisbane spotters have a get together at the Chermside Library where they have a slide and photo night where people show their photos. It's a good way to meet other spotters and catch up with familiar faces. The next slide night is on September 15. Here is a link with some more information. :D

(admin edit - removed link. I do not allow linking to sites that always remove links to this site - sorry)

David...