When is a chopper not a chopper?

Tim E

Thought I heard a helicopter coming over before so raced and grabbed the new zoom binocs..got outside..and ..nothing there..? Returned inside only to find out it was my fan making fan like noises..Duh! Aviation on the brain or old age creeping up? :lol:

Guest g_i_jack029

Aviation on the brain, i've had that happen to me, cars, trucks and motor bikes on the highway, i always bolt outside and look up, nope, not a thing, Tim your only 57 years young, and your never to old to fly.........only you get shorter periods of time for your medical checkups :)

Good to know it happens to others too! Funny the sound of the fan varies a little if you shift in your chair..and thats what I must have done...fans been going all day and only noticed it before!LOL

yes..the check ups are getting more often..but reckon I'm built a bit like a DC-9....a few odd creaks but built to last!LOL

I'm guilty of running outside too thinking I heard a chopper but turned out to be a truck :roll:

It's an addiction I tell you

LOL! Thanks Glenn good to know there are a few of us...! I guess on days when there aren't many craft flying over I can always switch the fan on now and get a bit of as buzz..even if it is artificial!LOL :lol: