about me....EagleHeights / Tamborine Mt

Guest vhxpv

Guest vhxpv

Hi guys

I live at Eagle Heights which is on Tamborine Mountain overlooking the Gold Coast.

I have both the PPL (acquired at Coolangatta) and Recreational Pilots licence (acquired at Boonah).

My past aircraft have been (1) Skyboy, a quickbuild recreational category plane, (2) Zenith CH601XL, a factory built version of popular kit plane, and currently building a Vans RV8. Photos are in the Photo Gallery

I belong to a small group of aviators with whom we setup our own airstrip and 6 hangars between Canungra and Beaudesert.... called Canungra International Airport :lol:

I look forward to being an active member of your group and thank you for your efforts in getting this happening.

Regards

Peter

Guest OzChris

Hi Peter - you sure do live in a nice spot there!

I love the Skyboy - a nice looking and very comfy aircraft! The RV8 sure is a step up though - very nice!! =D>

Welcome Peter - hope you enjoy your time here.

Guest Chainsaw

G'day Peter,

Welcome to TAA. The squadron here is pretty good. Have a look at all our features, there is lots to keep you busy. The Photo Gallery is great, so add some of your own pics (don't worry about the quality, that's not important here).

We also have some interesting and challenging competitions too.

So, welcome mate :)