This is my Site.

bluebird121

http://www.takeforum.com/tripreports/viewtopic.php?t=1057&sid=036e7a516e84e1dc982703fb0e6e2f05&mforum=tripreports

If you read down the posts you will come to a link...that will take you to the video of the landing at Edinburgh..There are lots of others. Enjoy..:biggrin:

Thanks very much for the compliment Glenn. It is just a wee hobby of mine. This site is far better may I say. More professional and I wish I had more time to post in here..I think I said I am a moderator on flightlevel350.com too.. so my times are a bit limited. This is such a friendly site, and totally brilliant... Love it .

Thanks Bluebird .... I really enjoy trip reports and inflight video , and yours are some of the best I have seen . I'm flying to the UK in a couple of weeks time and I'm also taking Ryan Air to Shannon . I can only start to hope for video of your quality . Thanks for your time ..

Dave C

Thanks Bluebird .... I really enjoy trip reports and inflight video , and yours are some of the best I have seen . I'm flying to the UK in a couple of weeks time and I'm also taking Ryan Air to Shannon . I can only start to hope for video of your quality . Thanks for your time ..Dave C

Again I am much obliged.. David C.. I try to have as good a site as is possible. I have really nice members on it too, and like this one it is a friendly site. no nastiness.. no need for that.. och it is nice to be nice. I always say..001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif