G'day all

Pilot Pete

G'day all, I am not a pilot as yet but hope to rectify this by the end of the year. I live in Toowoomba Qld and will try for my license at Lone Eagle Flying School at Clifton. They seem to be a freindly bunch out there and I will be looking forward to training with them. At the moment I am looking for a 2nd hand 2 seater airframe with or without engine that needs fixing up and is going cheap or free.If anyone can help please IM or email me.

Hi Peter - welcome to TAA!

You should be well looked after by the Lone Eagle flying School...what are you going to fly? The Jabiru J-160?? Nice bird that one...

Hope you enjoy your time with us all here at TAA

Again - WELCOME!

Thanks Glen & Chris

At Lone Eagle they start you on a Drifter as it is a little more hands on flying and a tail dragger, then they put you into the Jabiru. This way you get your endorsments for both types of landing gear and low and high performance aircraft. I think the cross country training is done in the Drifter as well as it is easier to look around you to get your bearings.

Sounds Awesome Peter - I love the idea of starting in a tail dragger! I have my endorsement, but did it the other way around...

Good luck with it all. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences...dont forget to keep us all updated :]