RAA Tech Manual and RAA OPS Manual

Guest Michael Coates

Guest Michael Coates

One thing that has really BUGGED me is the latest RAA tech and ops manuals....

They have done a great job of making the DVD and its great thats its all there BUT the stupid thing is its broken up into seperate pages ?? Which doesnt allow you to search on anything without opening each page individually, really stupid stuff!

I have requested several times that the RAA assemble all the information into one file for each of the technical manual and also the operations manual but unfortunately they don't see the need to do this and are doing their absolute best for whatever reason not to assist.

Not to be deterred I have now combined all of the individual pages and produced a complete copy of the operations manual and a complete copy of the technical manual which includes each and every page.

If anybody needs a copy please send me an e-mail and I will send it out to you to make it easier for you to peruse the repository of information. Failing that, we could probably put it up here on the web site somewhere if there is enough interest.

Please let me know

That looks useful, Michael.

I've been going thru the Ops Manual recently to get up to speed on a few things. So, I have no immediate need but an online version could be handy.

I'd be happy to put it on my website, on a password protected page as I see there is copyright on the Manuals. http://community.ozaeros.net/

Guest Michael Coates

I have already checked and there is no infringement of copyright because the information is already publicly available through CASA, through the RAA website or on request to every RAA member or other interested party. None of the information has been modified or altered in any way, it is only being packaged into one file making it easier to search through each of the manuals whereas when it is broken up into sections as it currently is, it is a real pain to search through and try and find something. The technical manual is about 800 K and the operations manual is 1.8 MB which includes the CAO's 95.10, 95.32, 95.55

Guest OzChris

Thanks Michael - I will be happy to have it up on RecPilots under 'RAAus stuff' (with credits to you of course).

Glenn may be interested in putting it up in the 'Resources' section of the forum.