Flying lawn mower!!!!

Guest g_i_jack029

LOL..yes Chainsaw..reckon they would go really well..only problem would be getting us out of the pilots seat..we'd be having so much fun! Would be nice to above snake level for a change too..!!

JUst thought though Chainy..the zero turn would be darn intersting handling in a crosswind..and just think..you wouldn't have to do a go around..just pull back on the handles and go into reverse!..wouldn't be pilots next in the landing queue be appreciative of that!

Guest Chainsaw

The lever to lower the cutting deck is our undercarriage eh? The power control on my mower is a nice t-bar just like a plane too :)

The grass up here gets pretty long Glenn! ..so does Chainy's when he gets too busy on planeplotter sometimes!LOL

Seriously Chainy, I know you keep your lawn well under control like a bowling green..not like that here though!

Yes Chainsaw..what a great feeling lowering the undercarriage..wouldnt want to fiddle around with the undercarriage if it got stuck half way though! LOL

Sounds like we have our own versions of Flight Sim! Can you put it on autopilot Chainy? The light switch / toggle could also have a thousand uses on the ride on plane.

Can yo uimagine going in to your local dealer and asking for a John Deere A 380?

Do you think the length of this runway would suit our lawnmowers chaps? Hows the reverse thrust on yours Chainy?..wouldn't want the mower to end up in the drink!

I think Jack's mower was the best though...well done Jack on finding that. Dare I say it but Jacks mower plane was "a cut above the rest"?

[ame=http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=kIuS4qx9WE4&feature=related]YouTube - Shortest runway in the world?[/ame]