G'day from Cali

Guest CFI0607

Guest CFI0607

Hey all, I joined the site the other day. Looks great!

I'm an instructor here in california but i grew up in NSW and I'm looking into comming back to fly in Oz.

Thanks for having me on.

Guest CFI0607

Hey, yeah i did some work experience at Wagga Air Center for year ten or something like that.

Im not sure when i would be comming back im thinking maybe late this year. Also id like to get more info on getting my credentials converted and all that.

Thanks for the welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Aboard CFI. You have come to the right place, the Best and Friendliest Aviation Message Board on the Australian Net.

I would rather be in California at the moment. I believe it is a beutiful -1 Degrees over there?? Beats the 45 Degrees we are having over here at the moment. No rest either, Between 40 and 45 Degreesfor the next 4 Days then we have some relief with days of 36 and 30 then it's back to some more bearable weather with mid to high 20's.

Where arte you thinking of moving to if you come back? Look forward to some stories about your flying experiances.

Guest CFI0607

I remember the squelching heat! It is definitely a beautiful time of year here. The other night i was flying IFR through an array of different types of clouds and at one point there was a small break in the clouds above and there was enough like from the city below to see the other cumulus clouds around us and as we looked up through the break we could see the stars so clearly. It was a true beauty. Sights not many peopele see!

My family lives in NSW but i would be up for any flying job on the east coast really.

Thanks for the reply Uncle Chop, you've inspired me to post some stories.

You didn't happen to get any photos did you? From what you say it must have been an awesome sight.

I remember the squelching heat! It is definitely a beautiful time of year here. The other night i was flying IFR through an array of different types of clouds and at one point there was a small break in the clouds above and there was enough like from the city below to see the other cumulus clouds around us and as we looked up through the break we could see the stars so clearly. It was a true beauty. Sights not many peopele see!My family lives in NSW but i would be up for any flying job on the east coast really.

Thanks for the reply Uncle Chop, you've inspired me to post some stories.