New Member here

Guest MegatopSupporter

Guest MegatopSupporter

Hey,

I live in Toronto, Canada. I've been to Australia a few times, most recently in September of last year. I like various passenger aircraft, buses, trains, trucks, and cars.

As far as planes go, I'm a huge 747 fan, particularly the -400 series!!! But I also like the older ones too. Sad to see these birds slowly dissappearing from most of today's fleets.:frown:

Welcome to TAA.

What interest in buses do you have? I am into pre 70s buses from the UK. I have a large collection of EFE/OOC and a couple of Sunstar Routemasters. Dont know if you are farmiliar with these?

Guest Cat on a PC©

Welcome. Never been to Canada, but hope to go there next year with my wife.

I'm a -400 fan too, but after one flight in a 747SP, I struck it off my 'fly-it-again' list. So, I won't miss at least one of those Classic types.

Guest OzChris

Hi MegaTopSupporter - welcome to TAA

Im also a huge fan of the 747-400

I love Toronto, I was there a few years ago in the winter time - it was very beautiful.

Guest Darren Masters

Welcome to the forums mate. I too am a little partial to the 400! Enjoy it here 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Guest David C

Welcome aboard ... Does anyone not like the "lump" ??... I hope you have a long and happy association with us ..

Dave C