Skyfox Gazelle Specs wanted

Guest Glenn

Guest Glenn

Does anyone have a list of the specs of the above aircraft? I am needing this to put on our Aero Club's new web site that I am currently working on as we provide training in a Gazelle.

Thanks.

• 8 months later...
Guest newlife

Hi Glen,

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the specs as well, considering I'm learning on one. I was supposed to fly today however Gazelle 3505 was unserviceable due to it not achieving Max rpm of 5800 and bad weather. The good news is shes ready to fly tomorrow (simple problem with the throttle cable) and the weather is looking favorable. 3505 has a brand new engine so it was a bit of a mystery to begin with.

Guest newlife

Thanks Glen. The one quirky think about the Gazelle that puzzles me is the fact it doesn't have a hand brake? One has to use the toe brakes for everything, engine run-up etc. But shes a forgiving aeroplane.

• 1 year later...

Glenn, I know this is an old thread, but if you are interested we have put on a CD both the Maintenance manual & the flight manual also the Rotax engine manual. If you would like one all I need is your name & address. It is for the CA25N Gazelle. If anyone else would like one it is available to you all.

Regards John & Sue Wiggett

Look who's here! G'day again John & Sue. Better introduce yourselves in the Intro thread then tell everyone the history with that lovely Gazelle you have & don't forget the pics!

Hi everyone,

I was looking for some info on the Gazelle for John yesterday & stumbled onto this site. Seen Glenn's thread on wanting some specs on the Gazelle so thought I would join John & myself up. John has his GA PPL & also his Rec licence, I was a student pilot but decided not to go any further with it. John bought me a Skyfox for my birthday a few years back & he loves flying it. In 2009 at the International airshow a mini tornado went through Avlon airport causing 7 planes to be damaged in different areas, ours being one of them. Two years on we have rebuilt the Gazelle in time for it to go into the airshow this year. John, our friend Rod & myself have had a great time with the rebuild when I work out how to get it on here I will put up the diary & pics of the rebuild. We are taking the Gazelle to our grandson's school next week for show & tell not many kids have that pleasure. Regards Sue

Thanks for the offer but I did end up getting the specs from the manual in the aircraft as stated above for the Aero Club's site. The Gazelle has since been sold (it used to belong to Cazza, a site member here)