g'day all

Guest M.I.T.C.H

Guest OzChris

Hi Mitch - welcome to TAA!

Where abouts do you fly from? Gyros have always scared the HELL out of me :/

Great to have you join in with us all here...

Guest M.I.T.C.H

yeah :)

do you think anyone would have some old and damedge props laying around thye wouldn't want?

Guest OzChris
yeah :)do you think anyone would have some old and damedge props laying around thye wouldn't want?

Im pretty sure there would be some around...have you visited some of the aviation businesses? They sometimes have them, not sure that they would give them away free though, but you never know. Have a talk to a CFI or a LAME...

Guest M.I.T.C.H
Im pretty sure there would be some around...have you visited some of the aviation businesses? They sometimes have them, not sure that they would give them away free though, but you never know. Have a talk to a CFI or a LAME...

what would be some businesses?

and cfi and lanme????

got contact details for them

Guest Michael Coates

He means go around to some of the flying schools and people who do maintenance on aircraft. You can also buy some cheap props on eBay which are made ONLY to be ornaments,that is they are NOT approved for flying but just display o a wall or similar

Guest OzChris
what would be some businesses?and cfi and lanme????

got contact details for them

An Aviation Business might be a flying school, a charter company, Aerial Sprayers, The Aeroclub, etc. You will find these businesses at most airports - near you, you could try Caloundra Airport, Redcliffe, Maroochydore airport, etc...

I would suggest that you start at your own airport (if you havent already) with the Aeroclub - Contact Details HERE

A LAME is a "Licensed Aircraft and Maintenance Engineer" They are the ones to talk to, as they do the work on aircraft and know whats coming up for disposal, etc...

Guest M.I.T.C.H
An Aviation Business might be a flying school, a charter company, Aerial Sprayers, The Aeroclub, etc. You will find these businesses at most airports - near you, you could try Caloundra Airport, Redcliffe, Maroochydore airport, etc...I would suggest that you start at your own airport (if you havent already) with the Aeroclub - Contact Details HERE

A LAME is a "Licensed Aircraft and Maintenance Engineer" They are the ones to talk to, as they do the work on aircraft and know whats coming up for disposal, etc...

cheers mate ill have a look around :)