Don Here

Guest danda205

Guest danda205

Hi to all Don here and I am glad to be here fantastic forum I have a lot to learn as do we all.

:eek: Don

Guest David C

A big welcome Don .... Hoping to read some of your posts soon ... I believe we have met in cyberland before on another aviation site , you know the one I mean ..

Dave C

Guest danda205

Thank you all for the welcome and Dave we have met on that other site anyway enough said about then it's just great to find this forum.

Don

Guest David C
Thank you all for the welcome and Dave we have met on that other site anyway enough said about then it's just great to find this forum.Don

Well said Don ... I know you will find us a lively , honest and helpful bunch on here ...

Dave C

Guest OzChris

Hi, My Friend Don - great to see you found the best aviation forum and best bunch of genuine people I know. So glad you joined Don!

Welcome mate!

Guest danda205

Hi Chris my friend it's good to catch up with you once again, I look forward to being a part of the forum and getting to know all my new found friends.

Don

Guest danda205

Chris I sold it, I underwent another back operation and couldn't finish her off.

I was very sad to see her go but a nice bloke from down your way was going to finish her off and fly it down there so you may just see her.

Since then though I had a little bit of a heart problem 3 stents later I am on top of the world no lasting damage and have the all clear to fly so life's good.

Don

Guest danda205

Dave C I take it from where you live that you would fly out of the OAK'S I will have to come up your way and meet you if that's alright.

Don

Guest David C

Yes mate , I do fly out of The Oaks , not as often as I would like though . You are very welcome anytime to pop up here . There is a great bunch of people over at The Oaks , I'm sure you would fit in well and feel very welcomed ..

Dave C

Guest Darren Masters

G'day Don and welcome mate. Talk about a blast from the past. You have found the right place buddy. We will look after you here mate 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif Don't know if you heard, I moved to NZ (Auckland) and am now a flight attendant for Jetstar. We still need to catch up sometime old mate. Again, great to have you here 001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Guest danda205

Hi my friend great to hear from you I had heard that you where in NZ however one hears so much gossip that I tend to take little notice.

Flight attendant wow you must be on top of the world flying almost all of the time, how's the family?

Although I have to wonder why NZ I thought it was about to close because most of the Kiwi's are out here. Apart from work do you do very much flying over there?

I'd love to catch up just let me know when.

Don