South African Newbie

Guest CaptCollins

Guest CaptCollins

Good Day ladies and gents!

I am a young South African from Port Elizabeth Eastern Cape! I trained at the 43rd Air School in Port Alfred where I achieved the ultimate dream! The dream of becoming a Commercial Pilot!

I have family living in Perth and they told me about how informative this website is so I though I would give it a bash! Really looking forward to visiting soon to see family and become a prospectfull job hunter in the Australian Aviation Market!

Hope you all have a fantastic day down under!

Keep well

Kind Regards

Jonathan Collins

Guest David C

Good to have you with us Jonathan .... We are starting to attract a few new members like yourself from overseas , it's all good .. we really are becoming a Global site .. I hope all your aspirations are forthcoming and await your posts on this the friendliest aviation site around ... Welcome ..

Dave C

G'Day Jonathan and Welcome Aboard! It's good to see we are starting to get more people working in the industry on this site. I'm working for Virgin Blue at Melbourne Airport as a Baggage Handler and am loving it! Please feel free to check out what this site has to offer. Our Forum Owner Glenn and the Moderators are currently working on a new forum template which will be online shortly. Please feel free to share any news, info or just some of your career highlights from South Africa.