South Coast Sam Logging In for first time.

Guest South Coast Sam

Guest South Coast Sam

Hi all.

I have just joined your group and look forward to many happy hours looking at aircraft and hearing of the experiences of members.

I have only been a passenger on aircraft. I travelled to many parts of Australia during 15 years as a Commonwealth Public Servant..

Now I am retired on the NSW Far South Coast, with limited physical activities due to various medical conditions.

But I spend a lot of time browsing the web .

What has prompted me to join is that late yesterday, I took some photos of an aerial inspection Cessna 305F flying over our place. I thought someone might be interested to view them, although they are not of a professional standard.

Best wishes to everyone.

Guest South Coast Sam

Thanks for the welcome Kaye.

I am being frustrated today with my computer being very slow, freezing and particularly not responding in my photographic programmes. I was just about to send a couple when everything froze. I will keep trying.

Cheers, South Coast Sam.

Guest David C

A belated welcome aboard from me too Sam ... It's always good to get new faces on the site , and I look forward to seeing your posts in due course .. We are a very friendly bunch on here , and I hope you enjoy the company ..

Dave C

Guest South Coast Sam

Thanks for your warm welcome Dave. I have posted 14 photos, but only

have a few more. I can't drive anymore and am in the country, so I

will just have to wait for something to fly over our place. The

SouthCare helicopter flies fairly close sometimes, so I might get one

of it some day. Cheers , Keith (South Coast Sam )

001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Guest David C

Loved the photos Sam , especially the old ones . The DC9's , DC6 and Electra bought back memories for the more " higher hours people " like myself .. Did you scan the negs or are they scanned slides ?? ... I have a few older shots like your ones , all taken in the UK .. Such great memories they invoke . I can still remember taking most of them ... I must sort some out and post on here , you have stirred up the interest again .. many thanks ..

Dave C

Guest South Coast Sam

Hi Dave C

I think you have given me credit for someone else's photos being downloaded.

Anyway, good to see that whoever posted them, they have given you some happy memories and fired you up to post some more of your own.

Cheers , South Coast Sam.001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Guest South Coast Sam

Thanks for the welcome Uncle Chop Chop.

With the warm wishes extended to me in the first few days, I already feel part of the scene.

Best wishes, Keith.