Efb

Guest just Mal

I've been following the discussion on the old plum and elsewhere, seems like a really good effort - and a homebrewed one at that. Looks like I've found a use for an ipad after all:smile:

Guest Michael Coates
I am seriously thinking of heading down this road. Having all that information at ones finger tips will make life easier.

Its a fantastic program... worth 10 times what he charges.... Its FANTASTIC.

• 3 months later...

Stick with OZRunways, take out a mortgage or something to buy an iPad to use it.

OZRunways is HERE already, working and ready to go. It is not a bunch of empty promises and shady background deals.

I highly recommend it.

My CFI has OzRunways on an iPad and he loves it. Makes me wonder how long before AvMap and Garmin lose volume because of it? Oz seem to be on a real winner.

Well done that man Bas Scheffers!

Now, I just have to figure out a way to get the boss to lend me his . . . 022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Seriously Fellahs, you've gotta be careful of those Ipads... The kids'll infect it with facebook and then you'll start to twitter... I'm warning you now so that later on, I'll be able to say, "Nya nya nuh nya nya,,, I told you so...."

Having set that up, let me say I've got OZ on my Iphone and it's great mate... an ersa in my pocket... It's great for that alone.