LETHBRIDGE. Oct 18th and 19th.......

Guest Maj Millard

Guest Maj Millard

Making preparations for attending the General meeting and Board meeting at Lethbridge Vic. Haven't visited Melbourne since the early 70s when I froze my arse off in the middle of winter at Pt Cook to do a course with the RAAF ( instead went to NY, LA, London, Athens, San Francisco, Reno and Amterdam! You get the picture)

Can anyone give me the rundown on what to expect at Lethbridge ?......looks like a nice little field on GEarth.

Also like to met new people ...anyone planning on also attending. The board has a fairly tight schedual for the weekend but there is a meet and greet BBQ planned Sat arvo after the General meeting I believe.

Maj.....

Making preparations for attending the General meeting and Board meeting at Lethbridge Vic. Haven't visited Melbourne since the early 70s when I froze my **** off in the middle of winter at Pt Cook to do a course with the RAAF ( instead went to NY, LA, London, Athens, San Francisco, Reno and Amterdam! You get the picture)Can anyone give me the rundown on what to expect at Lethbridge ?......looks like a nice little field on GEarth.

Also like to met new people ...anyone planning on also attending. The board has a fairly tight schedual for the weekend but there is a meet and greet BBQ planned Sat arvo after the General meeting I believe.

Maj.....

Hi Maj,

I hope to go along as I live nearby. Will drive if wx is crap. We met briefly at Natfly a few years ago, and it will be good to catch up and chat. The Lethbridge crowd are very friendly, and the airfield has just been upgraded with a tarmac runway and other new facilities. What info do you require? Hopefully I can fill you in.

Cheers,

Neil

Guest Maj Millard

Neil.....Will be flying in burner this time to Tulllermarine then vehical to Lethbridge. Shound be fun and hopefully not to cold

Maj......014_spot_on.gif.1f3bdf64e5eb969e67a583c9d350cd1f.gif