Jump to content

CAAP 50A/B-1(1): Aircraft Log Books & Alternate Log Book


Recommended Posts

Yes. In the Airworthiness section - 5 from the bottom:




"This Civil Aviation Advisory Publication (CAAP) applies to holders of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer licence (LAME), Certificate of Registration (CoR) for class A and B Australian Aircraft and Regulation 30 of CAR 1988 Certificates of Approval for aircraft and aeronautical product maintenance."


[Not RAAus aircraft.]



  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...