A Day at Bathurst for the GMC 1000

Ultralights

A few reasons for being that high, im ga licenced, aircraft is transponder equipped, i like to have as much air below me as possible. Especially over mountainous terrain, also on that day flying below 7500 was difficult to maintain level flight in the moderate to severe turbulance, and the smoke haze was most dense below about 7000. Not to mention the safety factor with quite a few helicopters operating at lower levels. do i pass? and ill bet a coke and a mars bar that ford finish 1 and 2 in the championship!

how could such a group of highly enlightened people as pilots drive things that are

Found

On

Rubbish

Dumps

It just defies all reason

Guest Fred Bear
how could such a group of highly enlightened people as pilots drive things that are Found

On

Rubbish

Dumps

It just defies all reason

Finally, a good/accurate statement! I'm with you mate. I better stop now, FORD will sue me for slander 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

how could i drive a Ford? easy, Holden cant build a car capable of doing what i need! and Ford are better drivers cars, No holden ute will carry a genuine Tonne on the tray, or tow 2.3 tonnes! No holden will give me Big 6 cyl power with the economy of dedicated factory fitted LPG! and having driven a holden and a ford, the ford was a more comfortable and better drive. and also a friend of mine, a police driver trainer, a holden fan herself admitted the Fords were a better car to drive and handles better than the holden.

and why i dislike holden, even the commodore isn't 100% Australian design as they claim, like every car holden has a badge on.

My Falcon was built and designed, right here in OZ.... not to mention only costing $30 a tank to fill! for 550 Km average.

I had the opportunity to drive my mates V6 commode door the other week and almost had a stack.....I discovered very quickly that you have to rev the daylights out of the engine to get acceptable performance unlike the Falcon which goes like hell in the mid range...... and is a damn sight smoother as well

I'm comparing a VT commodore to an EL Falcon here so apples with apples.....

The Falcons also run better on LPG with no real perceivable power loss...

First On Race Days

Jeez...hope the holdens dont get up next year or we're in for a major bagging...