The Great Outdoors at YSSY

TAA Matt

Hey Guys,

As the Sydney Airport Message Board readers will know the Great Outdoors are going a segment down at Sydney Intl Airport on Monday on Aviation enthusiests and spotters.

I will be travelling down to be interviewd, and it will be good if some otherh people from this board will be able to as well.

The segment is being organised by Great Outdoors reasercher Natalie Bray, if you are intested in coming drop her an email, i think we are meeting sometime around 10AM and they want us for a couple of hours.

Natalie Bray: [email protected]

Guest Steve R
Ok' date=' it is confirmed. I will be there for sure, mum, work and Ms Bray have confirmed it all.[/quote']Looking forward to a trip report with pics :-)

Guest Chainsaw

Damn I wish I could go. I really dont care about the interview, I'm really getting desperate for some serious mega spotting. I'm suffering severe withdrawl symptoms. [smilie=mental.gif]

Guest Chainsaw

Todd, only if I could mate. I have meetings with OS people (plane may park in Eastern park at YSSY) during the day. Quite important.

This is killing me. Id just love to catch up with you guys. I already know quite a number going too. Very ordinary timing :evil:

Guest Steve R
Ok' date=' it is confirmed. I will be there for sure, mum, work and Ms Bray have confirmed it all.[/quote']Looking forward to a trip report with pics :-)[/quote:1mfc0cy7]

Steve look forward to seeing you as well on Monday.[/quote:1mfc0cy7]

I won't be there - they couldn't agree a suitable fee with my agent.

I have unfortunently turned ill this morning, woke up with some stomach pains and got as far as the QF terminal before I had to turn back as they just got worse and worse as I went along. It was either the pizza or summin on the train last night. Sorry to all those involved that I could not attend.

Guest Chainsaw

Hey mate,

Sorry you couldnt make it. Thats two of us now. Dont worry, I'm sure we can organise a dedicated spotting day in the next while for all who can attend. I will be happy to show everybody all the good spots and tricks.

Hope you feel better Toddy.

Thanks Chainy. Am sittin down watching foxtel and going to the little boys room many a time. Might go into town later on (Dinner time), get some good food into me, none of that fast food crap.

lol, thankyou for that Steve. I now know how to spell Diarrohea! Well at least if I have Andrew Daddo will not be suffering from it.

Now all we have is Master Hogg to fly the Rainbow TAA.net flag for us. Go well my son.