More big news...

Guest Darren Masters

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darren Masters

I'm baaaaaaaack. Sure was OGL. She is an ageing machine too. Nice enough flight though. Pics and trip report to come...

Guest Darren Masters

Just got all the paperwork this afternoon. Talk about the size of a phone book!! :eek: Medical on Friday amongst trying to do the million other things I need to get done for them...

Guest Darren Masters
DarrenThe motto I live by is "work hard and you will reach your dream"

I will do all that this week mate don't you worry. The quicker I have it done the better.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Darren Masters

Woohoo!!! Just found out this afternoon that my ground school training will not start until April. I am in the 2nd ground school which means I can still go on my holiday to Vietnam in a few weeks!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Guest OzChris
DarrenThe motto I live by is "work hard and you will reach your dream"

Great motto to live by Robbo...I like it

My motto is:

'Dream hard...always believe in and work toward your dreams'

As Adults we forget to dream sometimes, or life gets in the way and we forget what our dreams *were*

Guest Darren Masters

It is good news. Atleast I can get the cheap t-shirts in before I go to NZ :biggrin: That and cheap grog (naturally)

Guest OzChris

Darren - do you know how many schools they are holding initially?

Im guessing you will have around 15 or so in your group??

Guest Darren Masters
Darren - do you know how many schools they are holding initially?Im guessing you will have around 15 or so in your group??

Chris, looks like 2 groundschools with 15 in each. I think there will only be 2 groundschools. They only want 30 or so crew. I was told it had nothing to do with who they preferred it was just sheer luck of the draw that I was in the 2nd group. She said it's literally how they pull the candidates out of a hat (the ones that were successful). Works for me so I can still go on that trip. Was wasted money on tickets otherwise. They were cheap fares so it was the old 'use it or lose it' saying.

Guest Darren Masters
Whoa sounds like a nice trip dude. I'm expective a massive trip report! :biggrin:

Ask and you shall get my friend :biggrin:

Guest Darren Masters

Can safely now tell you all that it is Jetstar My training starts in April. I will be moving probably right at the end of March to give me a week or so to settle in.