More big news...

Guest Darren Masters

Can safely now tell you all that it is Jetstar My training starts in April. I will be moving probably right at the end of March to give me a week or so to settle in.

As expected - since they were the only airline to announce new services from AKL around that time frame

So do you know if you'll just operate on the two AKL routes or will you get to operate some of the CHC routes as well? And possibly the new JQ domestic services they are rumoured to be looking at here?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darren Masters
As expected - since they were the only airline to announce new services from AKL around that time frame So do you know if you'll just operate on the two AKL routes or will you get to operate some of the CHC routes as well? And possibly the new JQ domestic services they are rumoured to be looking at here?

NZOM. I will be doing AKL-SYD and AKL-OOL for now. Later will come some other routes and some domestic NZ as you have mentioned. For now I will be just doing flights out of AKL not CHC. I will be based in AKL. I don't like to move too much LOL (this is going to be more than enough)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Darren Masters

Got my offer of employment/pre ground school manual today. Talk about a thick express post envelope :eek: Anyway, looking forward to starting ground school 6th April.