For Sale - Sonerai kit

FlyingVizsla

Selling on behalf of the son.  Sonerai kit (no engine, no avionics etc) purchased 2008 with the intention of building, from a group who had built 3 (this is the 4th).  Still in crates & boxes, never opened, didn't start.  In our hangar at Childers Qld.  Any offers.  Photos - fuse frame, wings in crate.  There is another plastic box of parts and instructions.

PXL_20221007_234814385 small.jpg

PXL_20221008_043722616 small.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Yes, gone to a bloke who has built one before.  Hopefully it too will fly.

We are still looking to sell the 55-GA Lightwing and the mate's tailwheel 19-Pulsar.  Both low priced.  The Pulsar is not for a novice, but goes like the clappers.

1 hour ago, LoonyBob said:

got a link to the Pulsar?

I will have to do another Classie - the original Classifieds disappeared with all the discussion on this one.  The guy who owns it has been too ill to fly for years.  It has sat in our hangar for all that time.  Good looking plane, but he made a half hearted attempt at selling then repelled all boarders.  I suppose he realises this time, it has to go, he will never fly it.  Good looking plane, originally built VH, comes with a box full of correspondence with CASA regarding the build and conversion to tailwheel.  The current owner changed it to RAAus 19- so he could work on it himself.  I'll get something together soon.

• Like 2