Fabricate wheelbrace

nigelm

Guest Maj Millard

Nice panel on the Tecnam, mongrel country below !!...how about a look at the girl behind the camera.......we've tried to take the Mini foxy up for a ride, and she was fine until the engine started, and then she wanted OUT!!..................................................................:) 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Flying dog!!!! (Yorkshire Terrier)

Hi Maj,

You can check out all of our flying films on YouTube, Search: nigelandpaulamarsha.

I think we could do with some ear protectors for the dog or a real small set of headphones, it was her first flight and I don't think she is in a hurry to go up again.

Cheers from sunny Andalusia,

Nigel.

Guest Qwerty

I used to take my dogs with me but I am worried about damaging their hearing. A mate showed me how to make a cheap set of earmuffs for my dog. I made and used them for a while but I am not convinced that they are that effective.

Dog earmuffs.

This sounds like the start of a bad joke but this is how I actually made a working set of earmuffs for my dog. Cut a strip of 1/2" thick foam rubber ( I used foam underlay) about 4" wide and about 24" long. Wrap the foam around the dog's head (mine went round twice). Now (and this is the funny bit) wrap around the foam with gaffer tape (100 mph tape) to hold it together. You will need to pull the almost completed muff off the dog and cut a curve in one side to make room for its neck so that the poor bugger can bend its head forward into a natural (comfortable) position. At first she didn't like her new muff but after about 3 minutes she was fine. I'm just not sure that they are all that effective. Hey it takes about 2 minutes to make these....give it a go and see what you think. let me know, I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Cheers, Qwerty:thumb_up: