Anybody inteested in forming a syndicate?

Guest rocketdriver

Guest rocketdriver

Anybody interested in forming a syndicate based at either Tyabb or Tooradin?

My preference would be a tailwheel aircraft with two seats and preferably low wing. I envisage a syndicate of 4 or 5 maximum, where each member has all of the necessary endorsements already, and at least 50 hours RAA +GA as a minimum. Here is my list of wants ....

• RAA Registered

• Tailwheel, two seat (tandem or side by side), RAA registered, low wing (better visibility for formation flying)

• either good cruise performance or folding wings so that we can trailer it to other locations.

• Would like something with aerobatic capacity if it were to be VH registered (for nice handling, strong construction, and, who knows, they might let us do it one day!).

• Some aircraft that spring to mind are Sonerai II, Kitfox, Jodel D18, Piel Emerald, Murphy Renegade and there will be others ....

• The plan would be for a group to get together, nut out what would suit all of us, get permissions from “her indoors”, agree on a set of rules, perhaps using the article in the attachment to be found at http://www.recreationalflying.com/forum/general-discussion/84783-forming-joining-syndicate.html as a starting point. We would need to set a budget, and then go look for our new toy ... and a place to keep it!

Happy for anyone to PM me if they prefer ...