Hello another newy!

Guest Emma Masters

Guest Emma Masters

Hello Everyone,

After spending many many hours watching from the Oaks Airfield and reading this fantastic forum i thought i would become a member...Unfortunately i won't be able to make it to Narromine this year where most of you are going but hopefully i can meet some off you sometime at the Oaks or if i "have" to go in the Jab with my husband for my second flight!

Ian has done such a Fantastic Job with this Forum and quite offen when my kids are in bed i sit down and enjoy reading all the post's and to read what's going on especially with my husband and what he's planning!!:)

Hey Emma, looks like Kaz has some company now on the forums in the "non-flying but very supportive partner" club , her username is "#1 Passenger".

Was great to meet you, Jessica and Luke on the weekend. Next time we catch up I'll take you up in the Sportstar...apparently you thought it looked pretty good...no secrets on the forum :big_grin:

Cheers,

Matt

Guest bateo

Good to see your keeping an eye on the husband.. Hmmm, I wonder who is in charge of that marriage haha... Welcome.

Guest David C

You're right there Darren , nothing will be sacred anymore 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif.. Now where do I start ? .. the planned shopping spree with Marilyn perhaps 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif, better not go there !! . Seriously though , it's good to have Emma on board , all I have to do now is get Marilyn on too ..;)

Dave

Guest Emma Masters

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Matt, I would love to go in the Sportstar, Looks unreal..

That's it Dave get Marilyn on here, im sure she would love it;)

Hey Emma, welcome!

It was great to meet you last weekend, hopefully we will get up to The Oaks again soon (or maybe meet in Wollongong for lunch again).

I'm sure Matt will enjoy taking you up in the Sportstar, he might even bump Darren off the top of the list!

Cheers,

Kaz

(I have changed my login name as it was too long and annoying.)

Guest Emma Masters

Hey There Karen,

Thanks for the message..Hopefully next time i get to spend more time with you...without kids...hmmmm..

Take Care and Safe Flying to Narromine :)

Guest danda

Hi Emma its great to have you with us how are your beautiful children?

Its also good to get a few more women on the forum 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

I just want to wish you a warlm welcome and tell Darren that its your turn to learn to fly now.

Blessings Don:keen:

Guest Emma Masters

Hello Don,

Thank you for your message.

Both my children are very well and growing up, my Daughter will be 2 on Sunday :big_grin:.

Its okay Don i have no intention to learn to fly im more than happy to watch my Husband or occasionally be a passenger :)

Guest Marilyn C

:):)Hi Emma what a good day we had today lovely weather fresh air and good company what else could we ask for mmmmmmm!:):)

Marilyn:keen: