Holbrook Ultralight Club invites you to fly in for this unique recreational aviation event. Fly in to experience, learn and share with forums on Saturday afternoon and an interesting collection of historic aircraft on display. Stay overnight and join us for an enjoyable Fly-in dinner on Saturday evening and Sunday breakfast – all at Holbrook Airfield.
This year's Fly-in will Feature:
• Saturday afternoon forums:
- RA-Aus members forum with CEO Matt Bouttell and Chairman Michael Monck;
- The Jacobson Flare with David Jacobson;
- The Australian Ultralight Aircraft Museum – Our History with Max Brown;
• Fly-in dinner on Saturday evening;
• Retired RAAF Squadron Leader - Test Pilot Steve Bekker will be the after dinner speaker;
• Fly-in trophies awarded at the dinner;
• Display of historic aircraft from the Australian Ultralight Aircraft Museum collection;
• BBQ breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings;
• TIFs and BFRs available both days.
Underwing camping and transport to and from the Holbrook township accommodation will be available. Mogas 98 will be available on the airfield. So check our website for more information, regular updates, forum details and accommodation options – www.holbrookultralightclub.asn.au – or call Andrew on 0488 579 256.
Edited by Fly4fun