Badgerys creek airfield

Gday, does anyone know anything about the grass strips at Badgerys creek in the sydney basin, no, not the proposed international one, but the strips located just north of the Bringelly inbound point to Camden. i have seen grassroots type ultralights flying from there some weekends, it would be nice to drop in and say Hi sometime.. or at least get permission to land there or here

33°53'13.55"S

150°43'5.32"E

thanks in advance.

Rob.

Badgerys creek airfield.kmz

• 1 year later...

Hi Rob

Resurrecting your thread from the past-I don't have the answer; was wondering if you have found out anything more about the field? Some chat sites indicate that it is (or has been around 2009) used by powered parachute fellas from Bensons Lane (Richmond).

I flew over it the other day, and found it quite challenging to spot. Great place for an RA airflield though!

Thanks, Chris

Gday, does anyone know anything about the grass strips at Badgerys creek in the sydney basin, no, not the proposed international one, but the strips located just north of the Bringelly inbound point to Camden. i have seen grassroots type ultralights flying from there some weekends, it would be nice to drop in and say Hi sometime.. or at least get permission to land there or here33°53'13.55"S

150°43'5.32"E

thanks in advance.

Rob.