Tooradin Celebrates New School & Offices

MrH

Sat 22nd May from 2pm Tooradin Airport is celebrating their new flying school & upgraded offices:clap:

Everyone is welcome to come along for the BBQ & have a sticky beak :big_grin:

Cheers

H

[ATTACH]10835.vB[/ATTACH]

2104031190_OPENINGINVITATION(Medium).jpg.7b380bf74585db9e5e927f81acfdb808.jpg

Guest drizzt1978

New owner of the Flying School. So long story short, all the JAB's are flying, (at one point they were down to 1) All in great shape! New office, teaching rooms, Pillots lounge, all very clean modern Eqipment, Internet access. They are still RA_AUS, Ian loveridge is the CFI and has been for some time, he is a great guy! (he also hires out his Texan to more advanced students!...)

The place is now 'flasher than Micheal Jackson'...

Huge improvement... Took 4586 for a spin the other week and it's brillant. I was starting to get a bit concerned about the state of things but they have turned it around completely.

Gibbo

Guest drizzt1978

Hey gibbo, I actually was there when you went up! I was in 5599 the syndicate that i joined!

LOL...

So no doubt you heard my crappy radio calls as I warmed up... The day was just to nice not to go flying.

Runway markings.. Taxi way markings whats next, a RPT service other than the choppers..... :thumb_up:

G

Guest drizzt1978

yeah speaking of choppers, I was so happy when I was late downwind and one off them joined base....so considerate!

Guest Wigg

who is going to the barbeque? We are going as John needs to get a biannual organised so thought we would combine the two. Would like to meet up with anyone who is going. Cheers John & Sue

I'll be there

H

who is going to the barbeque? We are going as John needs to get a biannual organised so thought we would combine the two. Would like to meet up with anyone who is going. Cheers John & Sue

Guest Wigg

If the meals are as good as they were before its really worth the effort of going there. We had a flyin there & lunch at the restaurant very nice indeed.