Intro

Aero28

Hello all, Just landed here from Tassie, Looks like a great site to talk all things aviation. I am mainly a builder , not so much a flier as the single seater I have has limited range so Haven't ventured far. Should change though as I have nearly finished a high wing two seater that will have more legs.

Cheers

Welcome Aero,

There are plenty of builders here so you will probably get lots of questions or answers.

I hope you enjoy the site and don't forget to tell us how your new project is going. Also the Areo story single,married kids,ect.

Monty

G'day Aero. Another builder. I also am flying a single seater and building a 2 seat RV4. I enjoy building nearly as much as flying and of course I can build more hours than I can afford to fly. Give us some more info.

Welcome Aero,There are plenty of builders here so you will probably get lots of questions or answers.

I hope you enjoy the site and don't forget to tell us how your new project is going. Also the Areo story single,married kids,ect.

Monty

Well Monty...... Single cause I built a yacht and too many aeroplanes, and have two excellent kids. Some more pics in my album.