2011 David Hack Classic Meet Toowoomba (YTWB)

Scottw

Hi all

Its this time of year that my thoughts start to turn toward the Toowoomba David Hack Classic Vehicle and Aircraft Meet. ready to spread the word and am looking to seek expressions of interest from any aircraft operators who maybe in the position to come along. Details below. 1st of May 2011 has been confirmed the date of the event.

Regards

Scott

2011 David Hack Classic Meet

“Wings and Wheels of Yesteryear”

Celebrating 100 years of Motoring & Aviation on the Darling Downs

On behalf of Toowoomba North Rotary Inc. and Aerotec QLD I wish to formerly extend the invitation to join us for the 2011 David Hack Classic Meet, May 1st 2011 at Toowoomba (YTWB) Aerodrome.

The David Hack Classic is all about raising much needed funds for the leukemia Foundation and Blue Care Nurses plus other nominated Charities being the main beneficiaries from the donations raised from the event plus provide another excuse for aviators to come together for a social occasion.

The first record of powered flight happened on the Darling Downs in 1911, in 2011 we are celebrating the centenary of that first recorded flight along with the celebration of the advancement of vehicle transport that we take for granted today.

And as such we are extending the invitation for all aviators to join us on the 1st of May 2011 for our fly-in, particularly those who operate Vintage aircraft such as Tiger Moths, Austers, Chipmunks, other de Havilland types along with other types as Percival and anyone who are in the position to bring along any WW1 Replica types. And as with previous years we are also extending the invitation to the Warbird, veteran and Classic aircraft owners and operators. Also wish to seek expressions of interest from any who operate ultralights and sport aircraft that would come under the Classic or even vintage catagory as ultralighting and Homebuilt ultralight catagory aircraft have been around for some time and there would be aircraft that would come under that catagory.

We have been very privileged with previous events to have had the wonderful support from many of you good folk who brought along your aerial treasures. It has been a true privilege indeed and if you are in the position to join us for 2011 you would be more than welcome to attend and your attendance is never taken for granted.

But as mentioned as I am looking for expression of interest from the above mentioned Aircraft operators, I wish to express that all aviators are welcome to come as all who fly in to the event make a wonderful contribution to the success of this event each year.

For expression of interest or if you wish for more details please do not hesitate to contact myself, Scott Williamson the below details –

Mobile – 0427 332 192

Email – [email protected]

Alternative email – [email protected]

OR

Duncan McIlroy

Mobile – 0409 299 097

Email - [email protected]

Scott Williamson

David Hack Classic Meet

Aviation Events Promotion and Marketing