Hi to all

Derrick

Flying in Lao

Small planes in Lao, I only know of one on a small strip outside of VTE, a Thai flying club was going to do a trip around Lao but when they were told they would be charged US$160 per nav leg they gave up. So not a lot of privet flying happens here. (pity coz the country side is spectacular)

Flying in Lao

Small planes in Lao, I only know of one on a small strip outside of VTE, a Thai flying club was going to do a trip around Lao but when they were told they would be charged US$160 per nav leg they gave up. So not a lot of privet flying happens here. (pity coz the country side is spectacular)

I work on a copper mine in the north of Lao not far from the old CIA bace , wet season over here so we have heaps of rain, looks a bit too damp in Vic and SA but still good to see.

we have had some good rain in WA for a change, the farmers should be able to relax a bit.

I work on a copper mine in the north of Lao not far from the old CIA bace , wet season over here so we have heaps of rain, looks a bit too damp in Vic and SA but still good to see.we have had some good rain in WA for a change, the farmers should be able to relax a bit.

Doesn't stop raining in the NT. Start of the Wet Season up here is November and it's already raining mid way through the dry season.

Regards,

M.G. Lye

6 Sep 10