Aviator Magazine's Monthly Photo Competition - Nov 2010

Admin

October Competition Winner

Hey Guys!

We finally scrambled together the inaugural Aviator photo comp winner last month who was Mick Ryan - congratulations.

It seems already that this month there are some superb shots so judging will be far harder this time around!

Could I ask you all, as well as posting the pics here, could you also send direct to me a HIGH RESOLUTION image as well as name of photographer, location and date. This will make things far easier than going backwards and forth requesting pics and explaining what resolution is required!

Do send to [email protected] in addition to posting here. No submissions will be accepted unless they also appear in this forum.

Good luck guys and deadline for the next issue is 18th November - so get snapping!

:big_grin:

A series of interesting pitot covers seen at the AAAA Auster Rally

Cessna 172F VH-DNT

Auster V VH-ATS

Auster J.5F VH-WKY (the owner's nickname is 'Wombat')

Auster J.1N VH-KCR (get it?)

Stinson 108-3 VH-ROA

Cessna 172G VH-PLO

These were placed in the October Photo Comp folder by mistake

These were taken over Cockburn Sound as part of two ship formation practice flight. The weather was cooperative, as you can see...

VH-SJT is an M20J and part of the JATA Formation crew.

She scrubs up well!

Cheers

Kev Lewis

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19371[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19370[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19369[/ATTACH]

Hey guys!

Thanks for all your photo submissions this month - the quality was absolutely outstanding and the pick of the bunch will look fantastic in the magazine. I shall be announcing the winer at the end of this week. Thanks again for the time and effort and the high quality of all the snaps.

Simon

• 4 weeks later...