Hangars in or around Gladstone?

Mick

We are moving to Gladstone Qld just after Christmas and will be looking for a hangar for the Skylark.

Normally I would start with the local aero club but Gladstone does not have one.

Any contacts would be appreciated.

Cheers

Mick

There are hangars at Gladstone, but I don't know if there is any room available. Old Station flying club has a hangar, but it is about 45min drive from Gladstone.

We have hangars at Rodds Bay and one has just changed hands, it used to house a Thruster and a Jab 240 and I believe the new owner has an ultralight. There is a fenced off compound with no roof, but it does stop cattle damaging a plane. Next Sunday I may know more about the new owners space availability.

Rodds Bay is about 32km from Gladstone, on the Bruce Highway.

Thanks Ian.

I was hoping you might chime in with some info. Please keep me posted with any news from Rodds Bay. I really don't want to leave the Skylark out in the weather, rather than leave it out I will leave it in the hangar here in Bundy until something becomes available.

Do you know anyone who might be able to tell me if there is anything available in Gladstone?

Cheers

Mick