Free at last!

ParkesFlyer

Hi Everyone,

I joined RA-Aus about 18 months ago and have just got my Navs and PAX endorsement (on my most recent flight), - Yah-Hoo:clap:! I feel like the world is my oyster!

I fly out of Forbes (NSW) in their A-22 Foxbat and am loving it, - it's such an easy aircraft to fly.

I'd like to do a long trip soon but perhaps the middle of Summer isn't the best time to head west, - possibly a bit too bumpy, and consequently pretty slow going...

Congratulations 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif on your Pax & Nav endorsements. I was in Forbes Monday/Tuesday of last week but travelling by road on this occasion. I would imagine flying around Parkes/Forbes would be quite a sight at the moment. A visit to Temora might be an excellent adventure to test out your new wings. 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Cheers, Mathew

Guest davidh10

Congratulations ParkesFlyer.

As you extend your wings and gain more navigational confidence, you'd always be welcome at Yarrawonga... 187nm.

Build up slowly, getting more confidence as you enjoy the sights. Maybe we'll see you here one day :big_grin:.

Guest davidh10
Hey David,That's just the kind of trip I'd like to do, I just may take you up on that offer!

No worries. If/when you want to plan it you're welcome to PM me and I can provide some local details.