Coolant hose replacement

I need to replace the thin coolant hoses on an xt912. I believe these are the hoses that airborne puts on the engine that are for the carbie heat so they are not a standard 912 hose. I've already checked with Bert floods and they don't know anything about them. I believe that the hoses in question are simply 1/4 inch fuel hoses. Can anyone confirm that? They are definitely carrying coolant.

Bluey.059_whistling.gif.a3aa33bf4e30705b1ad8038eaab5a8f6.gif

After removing the offending coolant hose, I was able to confirm that it is just fuel hose. Airborne have or had a habbit of using very low quality fuel hose on their new trikes. After about 50 hrs or so they would start to crack and so need replacing. The fuel hose they have used for their carb heating is the same low quality crap. I hope they have changed to a better fuel hose in the last few years but judging from the state of the fuel hose I recently saw on a trike built only in the last year, I think not. Fuel hose is not that expensive!

Bluey.

Sorry my last 2 replies to this thread, have gone missing. The hose was Dayco transmission oil cooler line. Made in USA to a standard. I use it for everything. (not necessarily that brand) alcohol (methanol, but ethanol would be OK too) oil ,petrol, and coolant.