Foxcan Terrier 100 specs?

Would some one be able to supply a link to, or actually provide the specs of a Foxcan Terrier 100 (not the 200), as well as performance data?

I note there are a couple for sale around the place, ad I'd be interested in investigating the aircraft.

Thanks,

Old Man Emu

Guest brentc

My advice on this aircraft would be to speak to the Technical Manager (Chris) for an un-biased view on the aircraft. He has briefly discussed this aircraft in previous editions of the Recreational Aviation magazine.

• 2 years later...
Guest Evan Cameron

I have owned a Terrier 100 for a couple of years.It was a deceased estate and some paperwork was missing.I have made my own specs and performance data up for this aircraft but it would be no good to you as it has had new metal wings fitted in place of the timber and fabric which are lighter and shorter than the original ones.As I'm considering selling and upgrading when the heavyer weight limits come in, it would be good to view the original specs if you get them to compare them with the performance of my plane for resale value. The avenues I've gone down have got no results so good luck with your search. Regaurds,Evan.

Guest Cloudsuck

G'day Evan, we missed you at Clifton today, I guess you turned back because of the cloud around the gap. I went over the top as most did but I heard of one going under. Very Scary.... I was glad to see your plane back in the hangar when I got home.

Guest Evan Cameron

Thanks , we got to 3000 and looked thru the haze.It reminded me of a day I went scuba diving with my brother.He went ahead of me thru a cave 15 ft down and stirred up alot of dust.I looked at it and said to my self I'm not going thru there.We did a bit of a fly around and when we got back to ground and looked up at the gap, the clouds were starting to lift but we were over it by then. Bad news about Avalon aye.