Natfly 2011 Program yet?

Bubbleboy

Has there been a program released yet for Natfly 2011? I am trying to work out what sessions are on when so I know if I need to go down Thursday or Friday. I cant find much info at all on the web. Am I not looking in the right places?

Scotty 063_coffee.gif.b574a6f834090bf3f27c51bb81b045cf.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Has there been a program released yet for Natfly 2011? I am trying to work out what sessions are on when so I know if I need to go down Thursday or Friday. I cant find much info at all on the web. Am I not looking in the right places?Scotty 063_coffee.gif.b574a6f834090bf3f27c51bb81b045cf.gif

Forgot to point you in the right direction Scotty.

The first post in this thread has the draft sessions schedule.

Thanks Slarti...exactly what I was looking for and some fantastic forums for a home builder like me!...Cant wait! 015_yelrotflmao.gif.6321765c1c50ed62b69cf7a7fe730c49.gif

Phil...im planning on driving down from Tamworth on Thursday and leaving Sunday. Im waiting to hear if the museum is going to put a flight display on or not. Heard they may? I will be camping at the Airport so I will give you my number by email and feel free to give me a call and I might shout you a can of Coke! Let me know if you need me to bring plans or Corvair manual if you want to have a look while your there. I will probably bring a set of Piper J3 replica plans down and list them for sale in the Fly Market. I decided on the Piet so these are surplus now.

regards Scotty 017_happy_dance.gif.8a199466e9bd67cc25ecc8b442db76ba.gif