You Beaut Mate

Guest coyote2

Guest coyote2

Just logged into this great looking new site. Looks like a pearler,just what the Ultralite/Microlite community needs.;)

Guest bateo

Good on ya mate, nice to see some kiwi blood in the forums... Good to see some Aussie slang in support of the site too... Welcome.. Looking forward to hearing your 'pearler' of experiences!!

Guest coyote2

Thanks Chris for your kind comments. I have been around aviation for nearly 40 years, everything from skydiving to commercial aviation.Spent a few years in the now famous "venison" industry and was involved in the early days of live capture of Deer and flying a C207 in transporting live deer around NZ.Some of the best days of my life, hard work but the most exciting flying I have ever experienced.Youngsters these days cannot beleive we had a Huges 500 upsidedown at less than 150 ft but I guess they are taught to fly by numbers not by the seat of their pants.Hopefully Microlights will reintroduce "seat of the pants" flying and get pilots away from staring at the clocks.

A little phrase from my old skydiving days which can be used in all facets of aviation and is my favourite

Men small

why fall

Skies call

thats all

Coyote2