Nice to meet you Slartibartfast

Guest Fred Bear

Guest Fred Bear

Hey all,

Well Ross made a surprise trip up to the big smoke (Sydney) and The Oaks today. I drifter'd back in after a few hrs of flight and landed to see Ross and his wife Christine. It was a pleasant surprise and it was good to finally put a face to the name! Don't worry all, I managed to persuade Sunny our Drifter Driver to take Ross for a fly (did not take alot of work trust me) and the result will be a video I will post on here shortly (after some music is added etc). You can't get away with a flight at The Oaks without becoming a YouTube star Ross! Hope you had a safe trip home and hope to see you again soon! :)

Thanks Darren. Was great to catch up with you and your lovely wife Emma and the kids (and the rest of the Oaks crew). I did enjoy going up with Sunny too.

Talk more later - got to get to bed and catch a Z or 2 before getting up at 4am to go to Tumut for my XC solo nav. I'll let you know tomorrow night how it went.

Ross

Guest Fred Bear

Ok Ross. Goodnight buddy and hope you go well tomorrow. Glad you had a good time. Safe flying and let us know!!! :)

Guest Fred Bear

How did you go today mate? As promised, here is the video of Slartibartfast's visit to The Oaks yesterday. Enjoy!

011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif Nice video Darren. That ride was pretty high on the fun index. Yes Chris - it is a scary beast. So is the drifter. Good vis though. Thanks to Sunny again.

Had a great flight yesterday too Darren. Check the other thread. I am now XC endorsed, so I can fly in next time. That will be very cool.

Ross

Guest Fred Bear

I like your comments Chris, it's scary but I wanna ride on it! 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif The videos quality was not outstanding this time. Too much zoom and shake (probably the ales the night before). Ross, excellent on your achievement mate! ;) I will check out the other thread and it will be awesome to have you fly in.:)