gazelle stall warning unit

kev dall

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kev

I have some details in a copy of the Ca-25 maintenance manual. Have you read that section? If you want I can scan and send a copy of that part. I have a CA-21 and it does not have that unit so I am not familar with the service schedule.

PM your email if you need the scan copy of the pages.

Cheers

Mike

Hi KevI have some details in a copy of the Ca-25 maintenance manual. Have you read that section? If you want I can scan and send a copy of that part. I have a CA-21 and it does not have that unit so I am not familar with the service schedule.

PM your email if you need the scan copy of the pages.

Cheers

Mike

yes please,do you have a full maintaince manual ?couild i get a [email protected]

Guest Wigg
yes please,do you have a full maintaince manual ?couild i get a [email protected]

Hi Kev we have a full copy of CA25N flight manual, maintenance manual & the rotax engine manual 912 all on a CD if this is of any use to you please let me know .

Hi Kev we have a full copy of CA25N flight manual, maintenance manual & the rotax engine manual 912 all on a CD if this is of any use to you please let me know .

Hi Wigg. Just let Kev know as well.

How's the flying been, good weather I hope.

I've just finished some maintenance on my skyfox. I've replaced the the upper and lower door panels and only the have the left upper to shape and drill holes and then fit - tomorrow. With the lower panels being clear and the upper being new the vision will be great.

Cherrs and regards

Mike

Guest Wigg

Hi Mike

John has managed to get a couple of hours in, the last time they flew they discovered that they cant turn left on landing, so they will have to fix it before they go up again. We fixed the doors again also although the panels were ok, when it got flipped it put a couple of scratches on the doors,plus we stripped back the frames & repainted it all. Its a sense of acheivment when you do it yourself though plus loads of fun, our friend Rod was a great help also.

Cheers

Sue & John