New blog post...

Guest davidh10

Nice shots. That would have been a very enjoyable flight. I hope to get some similar shots this winter, when I'm not stuck underneath it.

I recall a couple of times we ended up having a local BBQ when we couldn't see the runway, to go to the one that was planned:-( One of the days, the fog didn't lift all day!

Nice blog Evan, what a top day you had. Thanks for sharing, keep em coming.....

Thanks Glassair! Much appreciated!

Nice shots. That would have been a very enjoyable flight. I hope to get some similar shots this winter, when I'm not stuck underneath it.

Thanks David, I look forward to seeing yours!

I recall a couple of times we ended up having a local BBQ when we couldn't see the runway, to go to the one that was planned:-( One of the days, the fog didn't lift all day!

Gee that would suck! At least you had sizzling meats to make you feel a little better... 074_stirrer.gif.5dad7b21c959cf11ea13e4267b2e9bc0.gif

Nice post! You may or may not have noticed that I followed your blog, you should expect more poss from me come July!Perhaps there should be a thread where all members who keep blogs regarding flying can post links to them...

Thanks Jake! Yeah, I saw that you're now following it - Cheers!

It's a great idea about the blog announcements. You should let Ian know, I'm sure he'll be keen for it.

I'm looking forward to reading about your training experiences.